First With Innovative Rehab Solutions
Innovative Rehab Solutions are the core of our business.
Since our start, we’ve been at the forefront of the physical therapy industry. We are often the first to implement new ideas that optimize safe working conditions and greater efficiency for clinicians.
Our product designs reflect a combination of state-of-the-art usability engineering, careful observation of human factors and attention to what our customers need. Our goal is always to exceed safety standards and customer expectations.
Our track record of innovation goes back nearly 50 years and continues today with our physical therapy rehab equipment:
- We created the first motorized parallel bars with width and height adjusting.
- Virtually all of our rehab equipment is motorized.
- We introduced the first rounded corner on a mat table and double-stitched upholstery.
- By using steel instead of wood, we ensure the structural integrity of our products.
- We introduced the first true bariatric equipment that complies with current safety standards.
- We developed the first treatment tables with enclosed storage.
- Our products are shipped in a way so there is little to no setup. Just plug it in, read the manual and go.
Tri W-G is frequently recognized for its leadership in the rehab industry. Tri W-G is proudly recognized as a Platinum Partner in Research of the Foundation for Physical Therapy. Duane Fast, former vice president of Tri W-G, served on the board of trustees for the American Physical Therapy Foundation for more than 11 years. Fast also received the Charles Magistro Award, one of the most coveted awards in the physical therapy profession.